1. Who are we
PYSYKA LLC is a company registered in the state of Delaware, United States, responsible for selling apparel online.
2. What we need
PYSYKA LLC is a Data Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
• Name and surname
• Invoice data
• Shipment data
• Activity history
• IP Address
• Information about your online behavior
3. Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
We need the following personal data in order to fulfil our obligations to deliver you products and services based on your orders or contracts:
PYSYKA Account Management
• Name and surname – we need this data to identify you and contact you
• E-mail – The email address we use to communicate information about your orders
• Invoice Data – We need this information to issue your invoice
• Delivery address – We need this information to ship you your orders
Using our legitimate interest to offer you personalized assistance we need to process the following personal data:
• Activity history – we keep the history of your activities in the PYSYKA LLC account – logs, purchases, support cases – to allow us to better respond to your expectations.
With your consent we would like to process the following personal data for the following scopes:
• Browsing history – We share this information with our partners so that we can deliver you personalized offers.
4. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed within PYSYKA LLC company located in United States of America. Hosting and storing of your data take place at GoDaddy in the United States of America.
5. How long we keep it
For the PYSYKA LLC Account we will keep the data for the lifetime of the account or till you decide you want to delete your account.
Personal Data from invoices and contracts will be kept for the duration required by the local fiscal code.
For the browsing history data will be kept only for the lifetime of the cookies.
6. What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted, to request the restriction of processing, to object to the processing of personal data and to have it exported to another data controller. You can do this in your account page or by contacting us at email@example.com
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Responsible at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our Data Protection Responsible will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the local data protection authority and file a complaint with them.